Professor Norman is one of the world’s best known and respected reproductive endocrinologists and has practised in reproductive medicine for over 3 decades.
He has participated in or introduced all of the great breakthroughs in fertility and IVF from the mid-1980s.
Professor Norman is experienced in all aspects of fertility and IVF management ranging from decision planning, cycle management, egg recovery and embryo transfer.
Professor Norman is Australia’s leading researcher in reproductive medicine and was the founding and long-term Director of the Robinson Institute at the University of Adelaide. His personal research concentrates on PCOS, weight and fertility and factors that affect fertility in the environment, or genetics.
He has published more than 500 papers and has been on the editorial board of all four leading journals in reproductive medicine and, therefore, brings the latest knowledge and ideas to his patients.
Professor Norman is the Director of Research, Education and Innovation & Pathology Laboratory Director and past Medical Director at Fertility SA
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of Health Sciences
- Life member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and embryology (ESHRE)
- Visiting Clinician, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Visiting Professor, Zheijang University School of Medicine Visiting Professor, University of Southampton and Utrecht
- Visiting Professor, Peking Medical University
- Past President, Androgen Excess Society
- Past President, Aspire
- Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Society of Reproductive Biologists
- Member, Endocrine Society of America
- Member, Endocrine Society of Australia
- Member, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member, Fertility Society of Australia
- Board Member, VNU-HCM Research Institute for Genetics and Reproductive Health
- Chair, Australian National PCOS Alliance